The Avaya 1608i IP Telephone is designed for the everyday user. Everyday users typically rely on several forms of communication including voice and email – and while they require a quality telephone, they rarely receive more that five or six calls per day.
- The 1608i IP Phones are ideal for enterprises and call centers alike, and can be deployed alongside other Avaya phones. The 1600 Series IP Deskphones combine the features of traditional and IP desk phones, delivering capabilities often found in higher-priced devices.
- For employees accustomed to traditional digital telephones, these models offer a familiar user interface—including context-sensitive displays and fixed keys for conference, transfer, and hold. These phones work with the Avaya Aura® Platform and the Avaya IP Office™ Platform.
- Give users easy-to-read status information. All models feature backlit displays, high-quality full-duplex speakerphones, and buttons with dual LEDs (red and green) that give users easy-to-read status information.
AVAYA 1608I IP DESKPHONE SPECIFICATIONS:
- Backlit display – 3.5” diagonal, 3 rows by 24 characters
- Ergonomic hearing aid compatible handset – supporting TTD acoustic coupler
- 8 line appearance/feature key buttons – with dual LED’s (red, green)
- High quality 2-way speakerphone
- Fixed feature buttons with four way navigation and important keys
- Message waiting indicator
- Dual position flip stand
- Three contextual softkey buttons
- Volume button – (separate volume levels in the handset, headset, speaker, and ringer)
- Quick-access Voicemail Message button
- Telephony application button – to return to main telephone screen
- Avaya Menu button – (options and settings access)
- Static or dynamic address assignment
- Dual Ethernet ports for connection of phone and collocated PC w/VLAN separation
- Power over Ethernet or optional 48V power supply
- Avaya part number: 700508260
- EAN: 5052179469343
- SIP protocol support on Avaya Aura Platform
- H.323 protocol support
- Standards-based codec support: G.711, G.726, G.729A/B, G.722 (G.726 is not available in SIP)
- Supports the following languages: Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, English, French, Parisian French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese (Kanji, Hiragana and Katakana), Korean, Spanish, Castilian Spanish, and Russian.
- 1608i IP Phone
- Handset & Cord
- Unit Stand
If unsure of your exact requirements, please email email@example.com