These 1616 IP Deskphones with Part Number: 700504843 are Refurbished handsets. All Refurbished handsets come with 3 months warranty – all products are thoroughly tested and cleaned.
The Avaya 1616I IP Deskphone is a cost effective IP ready desk phone for the busy ‘Navigator’ business user, and ideal for team managers and busy receptionists.
- Provides a familiar interface, combining the best of past and present, for ease of use and efficiency. Fixed, familiar keys provide easy access to the most important features, while flexible softkeys provide contextual guidance.
- Satisfy even the most demanding users with the clean, clear audio that’s delivered by integrated speakerphones and other advanced technology. Headsets can be easily attached to the Avaya 1616.
- Applications: Large capacity contacts and call log that enhances productivity and allows for personalisation of every employee.
AVAYA 1616I IP DESKPHONE SPECIFICATIONS:
- High quality full duplex conference phone
- LCD big backlit display: 4 lines x 24 characters
- Screen with adjustable viewing angle
- Multiple caller appearances for easier call handling
- Designed for the high volume ‘Navigator’ user profile
- A context-sensitive user interface
- Supports 16 line appearances/feature keys
- Can be expanded to a max of 48 appearances/features keys via optional 32-button expansion module
- Each line key includes dual LEDs (red, green) for easy status monitoring
- 4-way navigation cluster for scrolling through contact lists or call logs
- Fixed feature keys: Conference, Transfer, Drop, Hold and Mute
- Support for a broad portfolio of Avaya wired and wireless headsets through its integrated headset jack.
- Powered via Power over Ethernet or optional power supply
- Dual Ethernet ports for connection of phone and collocated PC w/VLAN separation
- Static or dynamic address assignment
- Message waiting indicator
- Desk or wall mountable with optional wall mount adapter
- SIP protocol support on Avaya Aura Platform
- H.323 protocol support
- Standards-based codec support: G.711, G.726, G.729A/B, G.722 (G.726 is not available in SIP)
- Supports the following languages: Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, English, French, Parisian French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese (Kanji, Hiragana and Katakana), Korean, Spanish, Castilian Spanish, and Russian.
- The Avaya 1616-I is compatible with Avaya IP Office 6.0 or higher and Avaya Communication Manager 3.0 or higher
If unsure of your exact requirements, please email email@example.com