These 9608 IP Desktop phones are Refurbished handsets.
All Refurbished handsets come with a 12 months warranty – all products are thoroughly tested and cleaned.
The competitively priced, high-performing Avaya 9608 IP Deskphone features a monochrome display, 4 softkeys, high definition audio quality, integrated Gigabit Ethernet interface, headset support, and up to three 12-or 24-button Expansion Modules. Part of the 9600 Series IP Deskphones, the 9608 leverages your enterprise IP network to deliver sophisticated voice communications from headquarters, remote locations, or home offices. Integrated with the Avaya Aura® and IP OfficeTM Platforms, the 9608 optimises communications through a flexible architecture that leverages existing investments and accommodates changing business needs.
AVAYA 9608 IP PHONE SPECIFICATIONS:
- Monochrome display – 3.2 inches x 2.2 inches (8.2 cm x 5.5 cm)
- 8 buttons with dual LEDs (red, green)
- 4 softkeys
- Hard buttons for phone, messages, contacts, history, home, navigation cluster, headset, speaker, volume, mute
- Red LEDs for speaker, mute, headset, message, history
- 24 administrative buttons
- Wideband audio in handset and headset
- Full duplex speakerphone
- Ergonomic hearing aid compatible handset supports TTD acoustic coupler
- Message waiting indicator
- IC call alerting with 360-degree visibility
- Rich, classic and alternate ringtones
- Wall-mount and dual-position stand
- Second Ethernet interface 10/100/1000 Mbps
- PoE Class (IEEE 802.3af) registers as class 1 device
- Avaya part number: 700480585
- EAN: 5052916385653
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Delivers high definition audio that can increase productivity by reducing fatigue and provides easier-to-understand multi-party calls through the wideband audio codec in the handset and headset.
- Simplifies call control on the display using softkeys for everyday functions such as transfer, conference and forwarding; also makes it easy to perform everyday tasks such as quick access to the corporate directory.
- Provides visual queues that can speed task management through 8 dual-colour Red / Green LED buttons.
- Improves flexibility through the support of a secondary Gigabit Ethernet port for a PC.
- Enables high-speed call handling through the support of up to three 12-or 24-button Expansion Modules.
- Offers consistency through a common interface with soft clients and mobile endpoints.
- Accommodates advanced unified communications solutions with Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) based infrastructure on the Avaya Aura platform.
- Supports reduced energy consumption and lower costs through Power-over-Ethernet Class 1 design with “sleep mode”.
- SIP protocol support on Avaya Aura Platform
- H.323 protocol support
- Supports the following languages: Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, English, French, Parisian French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese (Kanji, Hiragana and Katakana), Korean, Spanish, Castilian Spanish, and Russian.
- 9608 IP Phone (4 Pack)
- Handset & Cord
- Unit Stand
If unsure of your exact requirements, please email email@example.com