The Avaya 9641GS is an executive IP phone for efficient control of your communications with a capacitive touchscreen and integrated Bluetooth support. A five-inch 24-bit color TFT display with 480 x 272 px resolution gives you a beautiful and familiar interface for taking advantage of the advanced technology Avaya has included. Audio quality is HD, including the full-duplex speakerphone and optional headsets, whether plugged into the headset jack with EHS support or a wireless Bluetooth headset.
The 9641GS has two Gigabit Ethernet ports. The switch port is Power over Ethernet compliant, letting you get rid of excess cabling and enjoy the elegant design of the 9641GS device. Avaya designs phones to integrate with unified communications platforms, providing you with H.323 and SIP support. Connect up to three expansion modules for even more productivity-enhancing buttons.
- Improved touch technology: capacitive touchscreen for fast, light, and accurate response and easy use.
- Delivers high definition audio that will delight any employee, particularly those who spend a lot of time on the phone and/or frequently have multiparty conference calls
- Facilitates access to information through an easy-to-read, high resolution color display with customisable brightness and contrast.
- Speeds completion of common tasks with intuitive prompts on the touchscreen and easy one-touch access from the “home” screen to other applications
- Supports enhanced productivity by improving call control and management through a graphical display that anticipates user intentions and makes contextual menus, prompts and instructions easy to read
- Supports reduced energy consumption and costs through Power-over-Ethernet Class 2 design with “sleep mode”
AVAYA 9641GS IP DESKPHONE SPECIFICATIONS:
- Color display 5” diagonal 4.4 inches x 2.5 inches (110.9mm x 62.8mm)
- Configurable line appearance/feature key buttons
- Capacitive touchscreen for high accuracy and light touch
- 4 position adjustable tilt display
- Permanently-labeled feature buttons: speaker, mute, headset, contacts, home, history, message, phone, forwarding, volume (separate volume levels in handset, speaker, ringer, and headset)
- Red LEDs for speaker, mute, headset, message and history
- 24 administrative buttons with 5 lines displayed (configuration dependent)
- Wideband speakerphone
- 0-5 softkeys
- Ergonomic hearing aid compatible handset supporting TTD acoustic coupler
- Message waiting indicator
- 360-degree visual alert for incoming calls and voicemail
- Rich, classic, alternate ringtones
- Reversible wedge stand for desktop or wall-mount use and dual-position flip stand
- Headset jack with EHS, supported by compatible headset vendors
- Integrated Bluetooth headset support (H.323 only)
- Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface
- Secondary Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface
- IEEE PoE 802.3af class 2 device (Power over Ethernet)
- Avaya part number: 700505992
- EAN: 79844247019
- SIP protocol support on Avaya Aura Platform
- H.323 protocol support
- Standards-based codec support: G.711, G.726, G.729A/B, G.722 (G.726 is not available in SIP)
- The Avaya 1616-I is compatible with Avaya IP Office 6.0 or higher and Avaya Communication Manager 3.0 or higher
- Supports the following languages: Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, English, French, Parisian French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese (Kanji, Hiragana and Katakana), Korean, Spanish, Castilian Spanish, and Russian.
- 9641GS IP Phone
- Handset & Cord
- Unit Stand
- New sealed box
If unsure of your exact requirements, please email email@example.com