Avaya IP Office (R10-R10.1) Mobile Worker Licence – 1 User Licence
Workers who are frequently out of the office often face the challenge of staying in constant contact with customers and colleagues. This can have a big impact on business with decisions being delayed, slow response to customers, orders being lost as well an increased cost of mobile phone calls.
- One Number Access: mobile workers can be contacted on one number whether at the desk phone or away from the office on a mobile phone.
- Call Control: with Avaya Equinox mobile graphical user interface, calls can be controlled from a mobile phone: transfer, conference, hold, call record and so on.
- Outgoing Calls via IP Office: mobile workers can make outgoing calls via the IP Office rather than the GSM network.
- Remote Voicemail Management: voicemail message can be retrieved and managed via a mobile phone.
- Email Reading/Reply: using Text-To-Speech technology, emails can be read and replied to from any phone: mobile, remote office or home phone (requires IP Office Preferred Edition and Microsoft Exchange).
If unsure of your exact requirements, please email email@example.com