Avaya IP Office (R10 – 10.1) Office Worker Licence – 1 User Licence
Desk-bound office workers have a unique set of communication requirements; efficient call management, presence awareness and easy access to a broad range of telephony features. Typically, desk-bound workers provide back-office support to remote workers and customers. As a result, speed of response and quick decision making is critical to business success.
- Easy to Install: single server solution with web browser client applications makes Avaya IP Office 500 Office Worker simple and cost effective to install.
- Call Management: the intuitive interface facilitates the efficient handling of incoming and outgoing calls as well as providing access to personal, corporate and external directories (LDAP/Active Directory).
- Presence: system directory entries display user presence to indicate status of colleagues.
- Voicemail Management: users can manage voicemail messages via the desktop.
- Instant Messaging: desk workers can communicate via Instant Messaging and connect to the right people using presence awareness.
- Voicemail to Email: full synchronisation of voicemail to email messages is achieved with Unified Messaging Server (UMS).
If unsure of your exact requirements, please email email@example.com