Empowering employees to work from home can yield great business benefits. Research suggests that flexible working options can significantly improve productivity while also providing business continuity when workers cannot get into the office.
Due to recent system process changes by Avaya, licenses can take longer to generate so please allow up to 3 working days to receive your licenses. These licenses are generated electronically then emailed to you. Avaya licenses are generated against a unique system id number (FL or PLDS Number) and once generated cannot be reversed.
- Avaya IP500v2 systems on software release 11
- Call Handling: the intuitive graphical user interface facilitates efficient and effective call handling.
- Call Management: the intuitive interface facilitates the efficient handling of incoming and outgoing calls as well as providing access to personal, corporate and external directories (LDAP/Active Directory).
- Presence: improve call management and see user presence status on the network.
Remote Working: access to all IP Office system features and seamless call handling is achieved via an IP hard phone or equinox application in conjunction with a home or mobile telephone number (internet connection is required).
- Video Calls: using the Video Softphone, point-to-point realtime video communications can be established to improve collaboration and information sharing.
- Voicemail to Email : full synchronisation of voicemail to email messages is achieved with Unified Messaging Server (UMS).
If unsure of your exact requirements, please email email@example.com