Avaya IP Office 500 – (Rel 10.1) Virtualised Server Edition – 1 User
Virtualised Server Edition licence for Avaya IP Office.
Due to recent system process changes by Avaya, licenses can take longer to generate so please allow up to 3 working days to receive your licenses. These licenses are generated electronically then emailed to you. Avaya licenses are generated against a unique system id number (FL or PLDS Number) and once generated cannot be reversed.
- Compatible with IP Office R10.0 and R10.1 systems
- Will NOT work on releases lower than R10.0
- Does not require Preferred Edition.
- Primary/Secondary/Expansion Server runs on customer-provided VMware virtualised server
- Runs on VMware
- Includes features from both Essential and Preferred Edition, centralised Voicemail Pro, two ports of Voicemail Pro, and unlimited multi-site networking channels (IP Office Lines)
- Enables meet-me conferencing, advanced messaging, automated attendant, call recording, conditional call routing, queue announcements, mobile twinning, call control, and call back.
- Up to 2,000 users at a single site or across 32 locations
- Up to 512 SIP trunk channels per Primary/Secondary server
- Up to 256 SIP trunk channels per Expansion System
- Trunks with IP 500 V2 – 148 H.323, 240 digital, 208 analog trunks (not simultaneously)
- Up to 150 Voice Messaging ports
- 256 audio conferencing ports per server
If unsure of your exact requirements, please email email@example.com