Take a look at this entry-level IP Phone with its fresh industrial design and a sleek, slim form factor. It has a small footprint on the desk for the office or cubicle worker, and is perfect for use in location-based or walk-up scenarios. Place Avaya J129 IP Phones in lobbies, waiting areas, lunch rooms, manufacturing areas, hallways, and retail spaces using a two-position stand or a wall mount. The J129 IP Phone supports SIP telephony capabilities, enabling enterprises to replace older analog or digital phones with today’s technology.
The J129 IP Phone addresses the need in small, medium, and large enterprises for a cost effective device that delivers basic voice communication with excellent audio performance, productivity-enhancing features, better resiliency through network outages, and enhanced security capabilities when compared to similar phones in the market. The J129 IP Phone is a one line phone that can support two concurrent calls. Easy to use, the J129 has 3 context-sensitive soft keys and shows display prompts that enables the user to quickly access and confidently use features including transferring or forwarding calls, placing or retrieving calls on hold, initiating an ad-hoc conference call, viewing the recent call history, dialing a number from the Directory or Recent Call History, accessing voicemail, using park / unpark functionality and more.
The full duplex speakerphone enables for hands-free conversations. The dual 10 / 100 Ethernet ports enable easier building cabling since a co-located PC gains access to the LAN through the J129 IP Phone. The J129 supports Power over Ethernet as a power efficient Class 1 device, again eliminating cabling, and which also enables the phones to work through power outages if the wiring closet is backed up with a UPS system. (No Power Supply Included)
AVAYA J129 IP DESKPHONE SPECIFICATIONS:
- FSTN Monochrome 128 x 32 Pixel Display (56 x 14.5mm)
- Single Line Phone, Supports Two Concurrent Calls
- Recent Call Log (100 entries)/Aura Contact List (250 entries)
- Built-In Volume Boost For Hearing Impaired
- 3x Context Sensitive Soft Keys
- Full Duplex Speakerphone
- Dual 10/100 Ethernet Ports
- Park/Unpark Calls
- Conference Calling
- Optional AC to 5 Volt Power Supply
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Ease of use: Simplified user interface enables walk-ups, visitors, or individual users in offices to communicate quickly and with ease.
- Exceptional value: Get the right communications capabilities at the right price, and with the quality you expect from Avaya.
- Security: Provides customers with enhanced security compared to other products available in the market
- Avaya Aura
- Avaya IP Office
- Broad soft Broadworks R21SP1
- Zang Office R1.0
If unsure of your exact requirements, please email email@example.com