The Avaya IX™ J159 IP Phone is an IP Phone that is targeted to users who desire a small form factor on their desk, packed with lots of feature buttons and meets the everyday voice communications needs of its users. It is a competitively priced, high-performing IP Phone and features primary and secondary color displays, 4 softkeys, high definition audio quality, integrated Gigabit Ethernet interface, headset support, and optional Wi-Fi®. The J159 IP Phone leverages your enterprise IP network to deliver sophisticated voice communications from headquarters, remote locations, or home offices. Tightly integrated with the Avaya Aura® and IP Office™ platforms, the J159 IP Phone optimises communications through a flexible architecture that leverages existing investments and accommodates changing business needs. (No Power Supply Included)
AVAYA J159 IP DESKPHONE SPECIFICATIONS:
- Two Colour Displays
- 10 Buttons with Dual LEDs (Red and Green)
- Add Additional Avaya J100 Wireless Module (Click Here)
- 4 Soft Keys
- Hard Buttons For Phone, Messages, Contacts, History, Home, Navigation Cluster, Headset, Speaker, Volume, Mute, Transfer, Conference, Hold and Redial
- LEDs for Speaker, Mute, Headset, Message and History
- 48 Administrative Buttons
- Windband Audio in Handset & Headset
- Full Duplex Speakerphone
- Ergonomic Hearing Aid – Compatible handset supports TTD acoustic coupler
- Message Waiting Indicator
- Mute Indicator with Optional Mute Alerting
- IC call Alerting with 360-Degree Visibility
- Rich, Classic, Alternate and Downloadable Ringtones
- Dual-Position Stand, Optional Wall Mount Stand
- Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) Line Interface
- PoE Class 1, (802.3az) Optional 5v AC-DC
- Optional AC to 5 Volt Adaptor (Click Here)
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Supports optional J100 Wireless Module for WI-Fi connectivity.
- Delivers high definition audio that can increase productivity by reducing fatigue and provides easier-to-understand multi-party calls through the wideband audio codec in the handset and headset.
- Simplifies call control on the display using softkeys for everyday functions such as transfer, conference and forwarding; also makes it easy to perform everyday tasks such as quick access to the corporate directory.
- Provides visual cues that can speed task management through 10 dual-color Red / Green LED buttons.
- Improves flexibility through support of a secondary Gigabit Ethernet port for a PC.
- Enables high-speed call handling through support of fixed feature keys.
- The handset has built in volume boost for hearing impaired to avoid having to purchase a separate amplified headset.
- Accommodates advanced unified communications solutions through Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
- Supports reduced energy consumption and lower costs through Power-over-Ethernet Class 1 design with “sleep mode”.
- Avaya Aura® Platform 6.2 FP4
- Avaya IP Office™ 220.127.116.11
- Avaya Approved Third Party Platforms
If unsure of your exact requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org