Contains 4 J169 IP Desktop Phones
The Avaya J169 is a high performance IP Phone for everyday voice communications. Key features include a large grayscale display with 4 soft keys and 8 dual colours LED keys, dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, high definition Windband audio and PoE support (AC adaptor sold separately). The Avaya J169 also support up to three JBM 24 key expansion modules and is an ideal solution for professionals, sale staff, account managers, call centres and knowledge workers. (No Power Supply Included)
AVAYA J169 IP PHONE SPECIFICATION:
- Greyscale 2.8″ x 2.1″ Display
- SIP Software Protocol
- 8 Buttons With Dual Red/Green LEDs
- 4 Soft Keys
- Hard Buttons For Phone, Messages, Contacts, History Plus Many More
- 24 Administrative Buttons
- Wideband Audio In Handset & Headset
- Full Duplex Speakerphone
- Dual Position Desk Stand
- Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 Line Interface
- 2nd Gigabit Ethernet Interface
- Optional Wall Mount Stand
- PoE Class (IEEE 802.3af) Registers As Call 1 Device & Supports 802.3az
- Optional AC to 5 Volt Adaptor
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Delivers high definition audio that can increase productivity by reducing fatigue and provides easier-to-understand multi-party calls through the wideband audio codec in the handset and headset.
- Simplifies call control on the display using softkeys for everyday functions such as transfer, conference and forwarding; also makes it easy to perform everyday tasks such as quick access to the corporate directory.
- Provides visual cues that can speed task management through 8 dual-colour Red / Green LED buttons.
- Improves flexibility through the support of a secondary Gigabit Ethernet port for a PC.
- Avaya JEM24 Expansion Module provides 24 additional buttons. (Only works with J169/J179)
- The handset has built-in volume boost for hearing impaired to avoid having to purchase a separate amplified headset.
- Accommodates advanced unified communications solutions through Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
- Supports reduced energy consumption and lower costs through Power-over-Ethernet Class 1 design with “sleep mode”.
- Aura Platform 6.3 FP4
- IP Office 11.0
- Broad soft Broad works R21SP1
- Zang Office R1.0
If unsure of your exact requirements, please email email@example.com